Last updated: February 22, 2018
Respect comes first
It is almost needless to say that if we all treat each other with respect and engage in a robust dialogue this virtual community will benefit. money4retirement.ca encourages everyone to both listen and share.
No membership fees
money4retirement.ca does not charge membership fees.
By using money4retirement.ca you are explicitly agreeing and consenting to all of our legal notices. Please be sure to read them.
Site content and posts
All content (pages, posts of any kind and comments) on this site is intended as general information only. It does not constitute personal financial advice nor a solicitation to purchase, hold or sell securities. Always perform your own due diligence and/or seek professional financial advice as needed.
Permission granted to money4retirement.ca for third party and member-provided content
When a third party provides content or a member posts content of any kind on money4reitrement.ca, he/she grants money4retirement.ca unrestricted permission to use it on this website. Any member, guest, or member acting for a guest providing or posting third-party content is required and understood to have permission to do so. If not, the member must not provide nor post the content.
By accessing, providing and/or posting content on money4retirement.ca you agree to not:
- use this website to advertise, promote or solicit
- use this website to try to influence the purchase, holding or sale of securities by others
- use this website to try to influence the price of securities on a stock exchange
- post any obscene content or use obscene language
- post any discriminatory content
- post any sexually suggestive content
- post any dangerous content
- use the website as a forum for controversial topics
- post off-topic or irrelevant material, or post any material multiple times without good reason from the point of view of staff
- incite (directly or indirectly) any illegal activity (be it covered by criminal or civil law)
- post or provide any copyrighted material for which you have no right to do so
- pose as, or willfully act as, a member of staff
- attempt to hack into or in any other way try to disrupt or interfere with the operation of this website
- use the features of this website to try to subvert money4retirement.ca or its staff
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The parties have requested that these terms and conditions and all communications and documents relating hereto be expressed in the English language. Les parties ont exigé que cette entente ainsi que tout document s’y rattachant soient redigés dans la langue anglaise.
Requesting support is encouraged at money4retirement.ca and can be made by using our contact form.
- please be aware that inquiries you have may take time for follow-up and resolution
- staff make every effort to monitor requests and to respond to them but at the present time it is not feasible to declare response time standards
- best efforts will be made but please be patient if your request takes some time (not likely, but possibly even a few days)
- linked sites are outside our control so we cannot take any responsibility for their content
- advertisements (if present) are not under the complete control of this site so we can not take full responsibility for their content
Please note that money4retirement.ca staff reserve the right to:
- remove or change member-provided and member-posted content as we feel appropriate, with no warning, explanation or mention
- monitor the usage of this site, including all content, whether publicly visible or not
- ban any member without explanation if any of these rules are deemed to be broken by staff